Sunday, November 15, 2015

Show Me The Exit Clause



 Show Me The Exit Clause


I wish time comes to an end
So that loneliness may perish
The part that makes a difference burns
The source of life, vitality, happiness
And everything that follows crumbles
Before a trembling idea of the future
The path of good hope can never be paved,
For it is not here and now.

The path of hope is never buried
You come to life every time you realize
There is a new tomorrow
But it is this tomorrow that lies buried
While you live in the moment
Where you are just a plastic doll
A puppet of trust and circumstances
Tomorrow is dead and today no more
I am here under the morrow
Beneath every subtle desire and instinct
My loneliness is all I have to dedicate to you

The living moment is a fortress
In which there is no awakening
The rigid cell of my body from you
I cannot partake.
And separate the pillar from the open air theater
Like my loneliness that keeps my wishes
From crumbling
A puppet of trust and circumstances
Tomorrow is dead and today no more
There is no exit where there is no door.

I have filled the open air theater
With voices louder excitement greater
There is no exit there is no door
Where tomorrow is dead and today no more.

No comments: